JCS Student Enrollment Forms
JCS Student Enrollment Packet 2021-2022
Documents Necessary for Student Enrollment
Jefferson County Schools will enroll students who turn 5 years of age prior to July 1 of the current school year.
1. Original Birth Certificate or Affidavit (in place of original birth certificate). A passport may be used in place of birth certificate.
2. Immunization record. TB test results if from out of State or if student has lived out of state for at least 30 days or more.
a) Proof of Residency:
b) Copy of lease agreement or mortgage
c) Electric Bill
d) Phone bill
e) Driver’s license
f) Car registration with same name and address of person on lease
g) Current Jefferson Social Service benefit card or papers with name of the parent/guardian
3. Notarized Statement: Affidavit of Proof of Residency (to be verified by Attendance Office or local law enforcement when necessary)
4. Custody papers approved by a court (if student is not living with parent)
5. Language Verification form
6. Release of Records form
7. Verification of suspension or expulsion
8. Emergency form
9. Free & Reduced Meal form
Suggested supporting documentation:
1. Social Security Number
2. Picture ID of parent/guardian with name and current address
3. Documentation from previous schools, if available